What Brings You Here
- we must destroy, but productively led to the review of this great French documentary.
- bondage fixation led to the review of this recent comic-book documentary. Not, I'm sure, what the dude (or dudette) was looking for.
- science fiction movie with phrase “bonk,bonk on the head” took the reader to this movie review, which is more horror than science fiction, but in which I do reference that phrase. But it comes from original “Star Trek,” not a movie.
- did hitler have siffles led to this post, which is all about the Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF). I used SIFFles as a bad pun for sniffles, I guess. The reader meant “syphilis,” I assume.
- joel schumacher batman films are good in a camp way led to this much-read article on the history of Batman, where I agree on “camp” but not “good.”
- entourage prediction took the reader to this “Entourage” prediction .... from three years ago. Which didn't pan out.
- James M. McCallum = this movie review.
- metrodome moments = this farewell post.
- фирма которая делает кепки ny led to this article. Perhaps the Russians are interested in buying?
(L to R) Miri, Janice Rand, Dr. McCoy and Capt. Kirk in the first-season “Star Trek” episode “Miri.” Before the disease and the jealousy and the Bonk Bonk on the head.