What Brings You Here
- what did odin whisper to mjollnir
- what is the fifth thing sucker punch
- why does clooney kill the girl at the beginning of the amercian?
- what does “down on strikes” mean?
- who sent the threatening emails in the girl who kicked the hornets nest?
- what happens to Sean on Source Code
- what makes Breaking Away a great movi
- what song does specialist angel toves play in restrepo
- where did restrepo play in theaters
- dreams of my father who was regina
- Did Humphrey Bogart play batman
- Hanna, rebuttal
- kick ass suker [sic] punch rotten
- limp bizkit yankees hat
- jeter's first hit
- birthday lyric 47
- the director as illusionist, scorsese
- white ribbon I don't get it
The long quotes:
- No it's not. Those people were fighting for something; for a cause. To them out there, this is just entertainment.
- One of the boys I dated, and they were boys, suggested that we go to Paris and I said I'd always wanted to see Paris. As if I'd never been
“The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter.” Dude might have been looking for this.
Twitter: @ErikLundegaardTweets by @ErikLundegaard