What Brings You Here
- what did odin whisper to mjollnir
- what is the fifth thing sucker punch
- why does clooney kill the girl at the beginning of the amercian?
- what does “down on strikes” mean?
- who sent the threatening emails in the girl who kicked the hornets nest?
- what happens to Sean on Source Code
- what makes Breaking Away a great movi
- what song does specialist angel toves play in restrepo
- where did restrepo play in theaters
- dreams of my father who was regina
- Did Humphrey Bogart play batman
- Hanna, rebuttal
- kick ass suker [sic] punch rotten
- limp bizkit yankees hat
- jeter's first hit
- birthday lyric 47
- the director as illusionist, scorsese
- white ribbon I don't get it
The long quotes:
- No it's not. Those people were fighting for something; for a cause. To them out there, this is just entertainment.
- One of the boys I dated, and they were boys, suggested that we go to Paris and I said I'd always wanted to see Paris. As if I'd never been
“The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter.” Dude might have been looking for this.
You may bypass the ID fields and security question below if you log in before commenting.
Receive notification of further comments via e-mail
Twitter: @ErikLundegaardTweets by @ErikLundegaard