Top 10 Kidís Movies from 2009! By Jordan
After all the blather earlier this week from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, the following is a breath of fresh air. My nephew, Jordy, age 8, disappointed that he hadn't seen more of my top 10 movies, recently sent me his top 10 kids' movies of the year. Third-generation movie critic! How about that? Looks like I've got some movies to see, too...
Top 10 Kid’s Movies from 2009! By Jordan
- 10. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs! – Because it has a great story from a book I know.
- 9. Where the Wild Things Are – Again, a great story from a book plus great dialogue.
- 8. Ponyo – Because my Dad said this has to be on the list.
- 7. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince – Because it has a great plot and is different from other Potter movies.
- 6. Avatar – Great Graphics but may not be for kids.
- 5. Planet 51 – It’s a good story and funny.
- 4. Aliens in the Attic – Because it’s just funny.
- 3. G-Force – It’s good dialogue and it’s like an action movie for kids.
- 2. Monsters vs. Aliens – It’s a great story with great characters like Bob.
- 1. Up! Because it’s funny.
Jordy knows what he likes; and knows what he doesn't.
Uncle Vinny wrote:
Comment posted on Sat. Feb 06, 2010 at 01:43 AM
Comment posted on Wed. Dec 22, 2010 at 05:56 PM
You may bypass the ID fields and security question below if you log in before commenting.
Twitter: @ErikLundegaardTweets by @ErikLundegaard