And Then There Were Nine...
According to Variety, the Academy Award's best foreign-lanuage film category is down to nine:
- Austria, "Revanche," Gotz Spielmann, director
- Canada, "The Necessities of Life," Benoit Pilon, director
- France, "The Class," Laurent Cantet, director
- Germany, "The Baader Meinhof Complex," Uli Edel, director
- Israel, "Waltz with Bashir," Ari Folman, director
- Japan, "Departures," Yojiro Takita, director
- Mexico, "Tear This Heart Out," Roberto Sneider, director
- Sweden, "Everlasting Moments," Jan Troell, director
- Turkey, "3 Monkeys," Nuri Bilge Ceylan, director.
Uncle Vinny wrote:
Comment posted on Tue. Jan 13, 2009 at 06:49 PM
You may bypass the ID fields and security question below if you log in before commenting.