Trailers postsWednesday October 03, 2018
Trailer: Vice (2018)
Wow. An unrecognizable Christian Bale looks and sounds freakin' amazing here. He looks like he already has a lead actor nom sewn up and maybe the win. He's the tragedy, and Sam Rockwell, as W., is the farce. As was true in real life for Cheney/Bush:
In the meantime, check out the cast list:
- Christian Bale ... Dick Cheney
- Sam Rockwell ... George W. Bush
- Steve Carell ... Donald Rumsfeld
- Amy Adams ... Lynne Cheney
- Alison Pill ... Mary Cheney
- Eddie Marsan ... Paul Wolfovitz
- Shea Whigham ... Wayne Vincent
- Tyler Perry ... Colin Powell
- Bill Camp ... Gerald Ford
- Justin Kirk ... Scooter Libby
- LisaGay Hamilton ... Condoleezza Rice
Some of my favorite characters actors—Marsan, Whigham, Camp—are here. And in these roles? In a movie written and directed by Adam McKay, who gave us “The Big Short”? I'm so in. December 25.
Here's Jeff Wells on it. No word on when/if/where it arrives.
Trailer: Le Retour Du Heros (2018)
This looks fun. I‘ve been missing me some Jean Dujardin. It’s “Return of Martin Guerre” but funny—that double-take after spitting into the baby carriage is perfect—and will lead off SIFF's annual French fest on Sept. 27. On se voit le-bas.
Trailer: Roma (2018)
Coming to select theaters and on Netflix. See it in theaters, people.
Trailer: The China Hustle
“The China Hustle” is available via On Demand, iTunes and Amazon on March 30. Fingers crossed.