Twitter: @ErikLundegaardTweets by @ErikLundegaard
Most websites are niche sites. This one ranges a bit. It’s mostly movies, and mostly movie reviews, but I also write about baseball and politics and literature and hiking. I write about myself from time to time.
My top recent movies are down there along the left-hand side. My writers are Norman Mailer, E.L. Doctorow, Milan Kundera, Ernest Hemingway, Leo Tolstoy. I back Barack Obama. I bike to work. I studied French for a while but my Mandarin Chinese, learned more than two decades ago in Taipei, Taiwan, is still better. C’est dommage.
Here are a few favorite articles and posts:
- Shitty But Not Illegal: Two Tales of Microsoft
- Dark Knight My Ass: Why Batman descends into camp
- Where Have You Gone, Fred Wenz? Reflections on the 1971 baseball card you never wanted but always got
- Movie Critics and Moviegoers: Agreeing more than not
- Three Stories with J.D. Salinger
On the site, you’ll also find my freelance work with MSNBC, MSN, Slate, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Seattle Times, The Christian Science Monitor, The Believer, and others.
Feel free to follow me on Twitter.
Feel free to range.
P.S. Yankees suck.